I love California. I’m born and raised here, so naturally I’m pretty biased toward the state. But besides my biased opinion, I think that there’s a few facts that prove California is just plain awesome.
- California is the nation’s top agricultural state in the United States.
- You can go surfing & snow skiing/board in the same day. Disclaimer: you can’t do this everywhere in California, but in some places you can. Another disclaimer: I’ve never done this before. To read about my failure of a snow skiing experience, click here.
- While it’s raining & snowing in the rest of the country through April, the temperature here is high 80’s. And while that is quite warm to out-of-staters, it also means that I probably have a better tan than they do. So I’m not complaining!
- We dress how we want. And by that, I mean…if we want to dress up, we dress up. But if we want to wear a tank top, shorts and flip-flops, we do that too. Being that I like clothes a lot, this is important to me!
Ok, I’m done giving you facts. I heart CA, and I made a board with things that are full of love for the golden state!
1. “Stay Golden” pillow via Etsy // 2. Billabong Pit Stop Trucker Hat via Swell // 3. Dogeared State of Mind – California Necklace via Sundance Beach // 4. California via Children Inspire Design // 5. California Home T via The Home. T